Pilot auto day/night mirror--self install?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had installed the day/night mirror themselves on a Pilot. I have a 2003 Pilot EX. Cheaphondaparts.com has a good price.
I'm just not sure how difficult the install will be. Here are the instructions: http://www.cheaphondaparts.com/shop/instructions/aii23597.pdf It sounds easy, but a guy from cheaphondaparts said that I need a PGM Tester to do this, even though it isn't mentioned in the installation manual.
I was also wondering how tough it is to remove the plastic trim pieces in steps 10-14. Is there a trick to doing this without breaking the little clips that hold the trim pieces on the vehicle?
Thanks for any advice!
Jumpy Geathers wrote:

Why not sign in, then 'search' for the answer at hondasuv.com. There are other forums too.
'Curly'
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:57:12 -0600, "motsco_ _" <"motsco_

follow the directions and no you don't need the pgm tester, it isn't even supported by honda anymore. Chip