Pilot Headroom W/ Sunroof

Looking into buying a 2-3 year old Pilot. The headroom with a sunroof seems almost too low. I'm 6"2", what's been the experience of other taller guys
with sunroofs? Is it a promlem or just kinda close? Thanks LT

I'm 6-1 myself with more of my height in my upper body rather than my legs so sunroofs have always been a knockout on new car purchases for me-- except for my current ride, '07 Accord EX-L 4 door sedan...room to spare.

I'm 6'-0" with a normally proportioned body. I just sat in my 05 Pilot with sunroof. There's a shade over 2" clearance with the seat as far down as it will go.
It might be a bit tight for you. Your best bet would be to sit in one to see for yourself.

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,