Pilot lights

My headlights are awful, both high and low beams. Does anyone agree? Is there anything that can be done for example putting a higher wattage bulb in?

Lights on my Pilot are great, both high and low. Is something wrong with yours?
--
Bob Burns
Mill Hall PA

Mine are fine in our 05 Pilot. What don't you like about them..?

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!