Pilot with six passengers

Today, for the first time, I had six adults and a bunch of luggage in our 2005 Pilot.
I noticed no handling problems or lack of power.
This is a great vehicle..!

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
Thats good. I feel the same way. I just got a 2005 pilot Saturday after Thanksgiving. Most Ive had riding is 5. I can even fit in the 3rd row seating with head-room to spare!!
Welcome to the club. I've had my Pilot Just under 2 years. Sun. will make 2 years exactly.
I've carried up to 8 folks, but usually 4 and maybe a bunch of astro gear.
@DE.LETE.THISljvideo.com says...

I've drove a family friend's Pilot not too long ago, didn't feel bad at all powerwise.
http://www.carforums.net/ Auto Forums

We have an 03 AWD with right at 40k miles. It has been an extremely good vehicle in every respect with absolutely no problems and plenty of power. I replaced the OEM Bridgestones at 35k miles with the Bridgestone Alenza which improved handling and lessened road noise. I understand the newer models have more power over the 240 hp the 03 has, but require premium.
Quote: From: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net (TWW) I understand the newer models have more power over the 240 hp the 03 has, but require premium. :Quote
Well for '05 manual says 86 or higher normal conditions and premium for towing loads 3500# or more.

Nope... Our 2005 has 255HP and the recommended fuel is 87 octane.

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
Really? Did Honda change the design in the past two years? I tried the Pilot in summer of 2003, the third row is totally unacceptable...
Did you ask the "adult" how he/she feel at the 3rd row? How long was the drive? I agree with the power and handling except for the 3rd row space. Maybe I should go back and check it out again.