Pilot with six passengers

Today, for the first time, I had six adults and a bunch of luggage in our 2005 Pilot.

I noticed no handling problems or lack of power.

This is a great vehicle..!

Reply to
Larry J.

Thats good. I feel the same way. I just got a 2005 pilot Saturday after Thanksgiving. Most Ive had riding is 5. I can even fit in the 3rd row seating with head-room to spare!!

Reply to
QUAKEnSHAKE

Welcome to the club. I've had my Pilot Just under 2 years. Sun. will make 2 years exactly.

I've carried up to 8 folks, but usually 4 and maybe a bunch of astro gear.

Reply to
Craig

I've drove a family friend's Pilot not too long ago, didn't feel bad at all powerwise.

Auto Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

We have an 03 AWD with right at 40k miles. It has been an extremely good vehicle in every respect with absolutely no problems and plenty of power. I replaced the OEM Bridgestones at 35k miles with the Bridgestone Alenza which improved handling and lessened road noise. I understand the newer models have more power over the 240 hp the 03 has, but require premium.

Reply to
TWW

Quote: From: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net (TWW) I understand the newer models have more power over the 240 hp the 03 has, but require premium. :Quote

Well for '05 manual says 86 or higher normal conditions and premium for towing loads 3500# or more.

Reply to
QUAKEnSHAKE

Nope... Our 2005 has 255HP and the recommended fuel is 87 octane.

Reply to
Larry J.

Really? Did Honda change the design in the past two years? I tried the Pilot in summer of 2003, the third row is totally unacceptable...

Did you ask the "adult" how he/she feel at the 3rd row? How long was the drive? I agree with the power and handling except for the 3rd row space. Maybe I should go back and check it out again.

Reply to
harry