pin out for honda am/fm cass with cd control

Hi all
I have a am/fm cass stereo in my 97 accord with cd changer control. on the back of the stereo there is a din plug (8 pin) which says cd changer.
I want to make a cable to go from my sirius radio to plug into this this 8 pin din plug, and be able to listen to the sirius through the cd changer input.
does anyone know the pin out of this din plug.
any help is appreciated, Thanks You..... Ron
Ron wrote:

Have you tried http://www.installdr.com/ ?
Eric
eric, I tried it and it shows the regular plug, but not the din for cd changer, ron