PLEASE Help...00 Accord Serpentine Belt Tensioner R&R

This is a 2000 Accord 3.0 V6 and I can't figure out how to remove the tensioner to replace the idler pully. I barely got the old pully off because there's not enough room for the bolt to come out all the way (hits the body/frame) so I have to remove the whole tensioner assembly somehow. Here's a pic of the assembly and it looks like there is only 2 bolts holding it on but, there's something else because it won't budge. I even tried to rotate it to see if it clocked into some sort of keyway or something. Thanks for any help.

JW

Nevermind...

JW