PLEASE HELP ME with 92 accord

i have a 92 accord and i have enkei rims with 5 ug bolt pattern. i want them on my car. is there any way they will fit and if so how and where do i find the parts. thanks

big_racer wrote:

You will have to get adapters from a wheel shop.

It is possible but it would not be practical.
One way is to buy an adapter that bolts to your existing four lugs and has five lug studs. The problem is, that puts the tires about an inch or so (2.5 cm) further out where they may rub against body or suspension parts.
I think it is also possible to buy five lug rotors and drums to replace your four lug rotors and drums. That is going to run you about 400 USD for parts alone.
Here is a better idea. Sell your rims on Ebay and use the money to buy rims that are designed for your car.
Elliot Richmond Itinerant astronomy teacher
big_racer wrote:

if the bolt circle diameter is the same as a 5-lug accord hub, find a donor car in a junk yard and swap those parts onto your car. or you can buy new hubs online. if the bolt circle diameter doesn't match, buy new wheels.