PO135

Can't seem to get rid of this code as it keeps reappearing and have replaced the bank 1sensor . I have been trying to find what voltage readings I should
have on the vehicle side plug to the 4 wire bank 1 sensor as my manual does not seem to indicate that. I have 12 volts (key on-not running) on one of the unplugged heater pins to body ground but not on the other. I am thinking I should have 12 volts on both?
Thanks in advance, Ray
1999 Accord F23A1
lobo wrote:

Broken wire or connector(pins not mating within the connector)
Pin 3 & 4 should be the heater circuit. If you did not replace it with an OEM sensor you may need to get one. Many posts with 3rd party O2 sensors not working on the Honda. Resistance should be 10-40 ohms. Should have battery voltage on pin 4. From there you need to test the wiring harness, procedure in the OEM service manual. An OBDII scanner can also be used to diagnose.

New aftermarket 02 sensor (eBay) measured 3 ohms between 3 & 4 and just could not keep from throwing a CEL P0135. After chasing down all the wires, which were found good, bought another at Pep Boys (Bosch) and all is good so far.