Possible 2006 Accord NAV problem?

On the NAV display, there is an INFO button and Trip Computer that displays current mpg, miles left on tank of fuel, history.

Mine has reset twice now. I didn't drive the car for about two weeks, and today, it was like all was reset. Even all the History was gone. This is the second time this has happened. There was no loss if electrical power. The clock was still right, and all my addresses are still there.

Anyone else experience this?

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

Neither our '03 Accord nor our '06 TSX do this and both have the factory navigation systems.

It sounds like there is an intermittent connection somewhere, possibly internal to the Nav unit.

Have you been to the dealer service department about it?

John

Reply to
John Horner

Just notified them, but I usually get faster answers from other owners :-)

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

I'd suggest turning off the "reseut on fill up" option. I had the same problem with ym 06 acord, what I think happens is if if your driving and then you park for a while the gas will settle and the gas gauge wil go up slightly, and the NAV will detect that as a "fill Up"

Reply to
Dr Nick

Reset on fill-up is only supposed to reset the gas mileage indicator, not history and such. I have an '03 Accord with the navigation system, I use the automatic reset on fill-up, and I have never lost my information from the system.

John

Reply to
John Horner