Power Steering Line Repair

Hi, I need to either 1) repair the flexible rubber hose or 2) add a pipe peice to my modified car.

I haven't seen adds for replacement hose connectors but I figure there must be something like this on the market. This way I can cut the flexible hose original Prelude line and scab in the peice from the accord's pwr steering pump.

The other option would be to cut the metal tube, refalre and join.

Any ideas about how to handle this?

Thanks

RJ

Reply to
rmiller

Hi, Go to a parts supply house. Most can custom make a hose to your need. They can cut a piece of hydraulic hose and install a fitting at both ends with special tool. You need to tell them the size of hose and fittings.

Reply to
Tony Hwang