Power Window doesn't go up

I have a 96 Honda Civic LX sedan which has a problem with a passenger side rear window. The window goes down but now cannot be raised. This problem was
intermittent for a while, where we were able to raise the window after letting the car sit without the engine running for a few minutes. But now that doesn't work either. All the other power windows and the rest of the electrical system work fine. Thanks in advance for suggestions.

corresponding switch in the driver's panel. Try the passenger's control, then the driver's control. If the driver's control works it is the actual suspect, because the other side of the switch (the one that makes contact when the switch is centered) probably has failed. Ditto if the passenger switch works and the driver's doesn't - the working one is the suspect. Non-intuitive, eh?
Mike