Power window fuse - where is it located? (Honda Prelude)

I have '95 Prelude and the power window from the passenger's side doesn't respond anymore. On both doors the power window buttons do not respond for the passenger's side window. (Driver side power window works, but has a seperated button).

I -assume- this is a fuse problem, right? But where are they located?

I checked the diagram/fuse layout (left below) below the steering wheel, but I can't see one for the power windows.

Can anyone help me out?

thx, Daizie

Reply to
Daisy K.