Power Window Stuck

Hi, We've got a '93 Honda Accord EX station wagon with the drivers side rear window stuck open about 4 inches. I've pulled the door panel off & checked the voltage at the motor connector, and it reads plus & minus
11.8 v. with both the drivers power window switch panel & the switch on the left passenger door. How the heck can I either raise the window or lower it all the way so I can reach the bottom bolt the Haynes book is mentioning?. I've tried wiggling the window to no avail. Should I try to pull the motor out by itself?...or is it necessary to just start unbolting every window fastener I see? Thanks in advance for any help.

the regulator, on the rail that extends along the bottom of the glass. You should be able to back those out and raise the window the rest of the way, but it doesn't sound like that is any panacea for the amount of opening you have. Maybe it will be better than now.
The only jammed regulator I've dealt with had damage to the worm gear inside the housing. I replaced it with a regulator from a "we-pull-it" wrecking yard for $75... the new one was over $200 US.
Mike
Thanks! Once I got those two bolts out & the window free, the motor & regulator channel popped out with no problem. The cable doesn't move a bit. I suppose there's some kind of pinion gear on the motor preventing that. Tomorrow I'll see how far I can take the motor apart & maybe find the cause. I suspect it's just burned out. Thanks again!

pinion gear (both are Delrin or similar plastic) and had deformed the threads. I tried resetting everything twice but each time the gears jammed at the same place. Eventually I was glad to pay $75 for the wrecking yard special just to rid myself of the problem!
Mike