Prelude intake manifold question ....

O.K., seems like I only pop in here when I have a problem and need advice, but ........ O.k., I did a valve job on a 1987 Prelude 1.8 carbureted engine, and am just
about done, except I need to tighten up the intake manifold. My question is this ..... how the heck do you get access to the lower middle stud/nut??? Can it be accessed by going between the carbs around any vacuum/fuel lines etc.??? I have the air cleaner assembly off already, including the backing plate. Please respond to this group AND by email if you've done one of these intakes before. The Haynes manual I have simply says "remove nuts & bolts" ..... DUUUHHH Any tips would be appreciated. TIA .... Timm .........