Prelude plastic fasteners

I had to "redo" my trunk interior due to a water leak. I've apparently lost some of those plastic connectors that keep various plastic panels, etc in
place, and I think the ones that are left don't work well, maybe I wrecked them taking them out. Is there a source for things like this?
Check your yellow pages for "auto wrecking and salvage." Try junkyards that are of the U-Pull-It variety. They typically will print out a list of all the car models of year-range xyz that you want and their location in the yard. Pay a few bucks for the fasteners.
Or pay full price using online OEM parts stores like bkhondaparts.com . But they can sure charge a lot for the various little plastic fasteners used on Hondas.

Check out your local automotive paint store. They frequently have body hardware stuff like those silly plastic rivets.
-SP
jeffc wrote:

jeffc wrote:

===================== NAPA sells many of them in packs of 6 or maybe 10. Take samples of your wrecked ones along.
'Curly'
motsco_ wrote:

Hi, Canadian tire has some as well.
motsco_ wrote:

Three bucks to an Autozone got me a dozen 10 mm dozen black ones. packaged in a blister pack, marked for GM cars. Some are white, too. Black was my color, for my 2003 CR-V front air dam.