Pro and Cons - Toyota Camry vs Honda Accord vs Nissan Altima

Page 2 of 2
Techtech,
Both cars are exceptional. However, make sure that you spend the extra $2500 for the v6, otherwise you get the 4cyl that feels like a Kia. I prefer the
honda's new 2008 body style and would not suggest getting a 2007 honda what so ever, as it is like buying a body style several years old and resell will be poor. Additionally, the honda 2008 has a better safety rating. I would stay away from the Nissan, as I never liked my Z and the repair costs.
Like I said, stick with the v6 and purchase either the camry or honda. For the honda buy the 2008, the camry you can settle for the 2007 since the style hasn't changed. The options are totally up to you and the choice is yours. Good luck.

Some says the 2008 Accords are considered full sized sedans? is this true?

I believe it is no longer considered a mid-size sedan. It is larger and has more room.

I was driving a rented KIA Sedona a few months ago, and it wasn't bad at all, in fact it was great and I said to myself I would rather drive a Korean car than an American brand.
I bought a 4 cyl camry because its all I need, I dont expect my 4 cyl to run like a 6 cylinder. The same way a person who buys a 6cyl should not expect a 4cyl MPG. I thought everyone who buys a car thinks that way. If you want neck snapping acceleration get the V6, after all we all follow the same speed limit.
And to the original poster, dont forget to test drive a Hyundai Sonata.

Locally, we had a guy caught doing 120mph in a Kia Sephia. He wanted to get home, so he pushed the pedal hard.

What about 2008. I have narrowed it down to the Nissan Coupe 2008 or 2007. with a manual transmission. I like the style and I am a manual stick shift girl. Tank you all for your help. I never thought I would get so much response.

I'm sure you get a lot of response from most guys you meet, eh?

Lots of road noise in the new Altimas...

Given the superficial question allow me to provide a superficial response; go with the car that has the color you like best.
Or you could invest some of your precious time and test drive the cars you are considering instead of relying upon a bunch of guys wasting time on-line.
Don't be too hard on yourself
.... relying upon a bunch of guys wasting

Reading online post of customer experiences is not such a bad idea at all.