Problem with a 1992 Honda Accord staying started

I have a 1992 Honda Accord LX. I was sitting idle one day and the car shut off. I tried starting it again, and it would start, but would not stay started. Before this there had been problems with the car
gaining speed, it seemed like I had to fully depress the gas pedal, but I put some fuel injection/filter cleaner in and that went away for a while. Is it the fuel pump, relay system, filter...Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Posted at author's request, using interface