Problem with car locks.

Hello all. I just bought a 1998 Honda Accord LX, and I have noticed lately that the door behind the drivers seat and the passengers seat doors' locks do
not work. I am guessing it is a wiring problem, does anyone have any suggestions on what the problem could?
the rear doors have a switch on them so Children in the back seat can not open the doors from the inside. Open the doors and look for the switch. Switch is only accessible with the door open.
On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 23:08:39 GMT, "pbplayer1 via CarKB.com"

This is interesting. I have a 1998 Civic LX and the door lock on the back passenger-side door is very sticky. The auto door locks sometimes do not lock this side, so I have the walk around and lock it manually. I wonder if there is a widespread problem related to the door locks?
Anyone else??