Problems installing radio

I was installing a new radio into my 1989 Honda Accord and when I was messing with one of the speakers, I thought the radio slid out some so I pushed it in some and all of a sudden the radio cuts off and my
overhead dome light cuts off. I checked the fuses and had to change one, which got my dome light working, but my radio still isnt working. Now one of the power lines, according to the book, is connected to my power antenna. And since that happened, my power antenna doesnt work anymore. Does anyone know anything that could help me out?
Go buy a chiltons or a haynes manual, sounds like you hit power and ground, you most likely fried a wire somewhere and you need to replace the whole wire.

http://www.autoforumz.com/Honda-Problems-installing-radio-ftopict112866.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pS0940
chrisb wrote:

Yes, there is one more fuse you need to check, it is the fuse labeled "Back-up" and it is in the under-hood fuse box, not under the dash.