Problems with idle while coasting, stumbles at 2500rpm in 94 ACCORD

I have a 94 accord ex-r with 304000km.
While driving if I depress the clutch, the engine will idle at 2000rpms, and when I come to a complete stop, the car almost stalls
before stabilizing at 700, though sometimes the engine will just die.
I have replaced the IAC valve, cleaned the EGR ports and EGR valve.
I have an engine light that comes on within 2s with code 1 (O2 sensor). I bought a new Bosch sensor and the light still comes on. I checked the voltage from the sensor and it does fluctuate.
Under gentle acceleration the engnie will stumble at 1500 and more noticeably at 2500rpms. If I accelerate heavily there is no stumble.
The timing belt and water pump were recently replaced as well.
This problem is killing me, so if anyone has any Ideas, please help!!

prevent the mixture from going way lean or way rich. The sensor was probably not a waste of money - the sensor was at the end of its life expectancy if it was the original. But the code suggests an intake problem, one the ECU can't control. I'm thinking bad throttle position sensor (for lack of a better suspect), but it could be almost anything associated with the throttle or intake manifold. If you can get a TPS from a wrecking yard and try that, it may be your next step.
Mike
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Before buying a TPS, put an analog ohmeter meter accross common and either of the other contacts on your TPS and _slowly_ open the throttle. If the meter suddenly goes offscale near the lower end of the throttle position, then you'll know it's shot. This problem happens earlier for vehicles with cruise control, and for flat-landers, since the same spot gets much more wear.
Does it also perform poorly until the engine warms up? I was wondering if the TB might be out a tooth . . .
'Curly'