Program door lock remote - 2003 Civic EX?????

I just got another door lock remote for my 2003 Civic. What are the instructions to program it to work with my car??
TIA Glen

Add pictures here
âś–

This is for the '03 RSX (which is Civic-based), but will likely work for your Civic as well. It's quite a "chicken dance", as most of these are.
<http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/misc/manual_scans/integra-rsx/02-03_rsx_remote_programming.pdf
Should be all on one line. If it's not, copy-and-paste as necessary.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Thanks TeGGeR - I programed the Ebay one last night and it works great!

te_programming.pdf>
Add pictures here
âś–

Excellent! Those factory manuals are a real bonus, aren't they?