programming key fobs

Hi folks,
I just bought a 99 Accord and I need another key fob. I saw on ebay that somebody was selling a fob wih programming instructions.
Can you program these yourself without any special equipment? Anybody
know generally the steps involved?
Thanks,
    Jae KIm

It is relatively easy to program the remotes yourself. It may take a few times to get it right and it can be frustrating as it is easy to not push the right buttons in the right sequence.
The instructions are at http://www.handaaccessories.com/crv/KEYLESSPROG.pdf
(don't worry that it has crv in the URL - it works for Accords and probably everything else)
Have fun!