Purchase of Accord

Guys,
I'm in the process of buying a 2004 Accord EX V6 6-speed manual. The gentleman selling it says it has these 'additions':
-Neuspeed Springs
-Koni adjustable Shocks -Greddy Evo2 Exhaust -AEM Cold Air Intake
I will also be getting the original parts, which are all (reportedly) in working condition.
I am having the vehicle professionally inspected, to be assured that everything is in working order.
Is there any reason I should replace any of these altered parts with the original equipment right away, presuming that the car passes the inspection?
Thanks.
RFT!!! Dave Kelsen
--
"I have never been able to conceive how any rational being could propose
happiness to himself from the exercise of power over others." -- Thomas

Sounds like he built it up to autocross it -- or run it hard.

I think I would be a little afraid that car was driven hard & put away wet.....

With those mods, I'd think the owner fancies himself a NASCAR or Indy driver. I'd walk away from that deal and go find one that was owned/driven by a blue-haired lady....
Piso Mojado wrote:

And be ready to replace the clutch...
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 15:45:28 -0500, Dave Kelsen

Waitaminute, did Honda sell such a thing, or did he put in the tranny, too? No nitro?
J.
On 3/22/2008 8:45 PM JXStern spake these words of knowledge:

No, he didn't put in the tranny. The V-6 manual tranny is a 6-speed. If you got the 4-cylinder with a manual transmission, it was a 5-speed. Another thing that was different is that this version of the car, the coupe, got 17-inch wheels. If you got everything else the same but got the sedan, you got 16-inch wheels.
Thanks for the replies. If I do buy the car, I'll at least go in with my eyes open.
RFT!!! Dave Kelsen
--
The Pillsbury doughboy is way too happy considering he has no dick.