PVC

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE A PVC ON A 2003 ACCORD 6 CYL. THANK YOU.

FIRE LIEUT Z wrote:

-================ WWW.SLHONDAPARTS.COM HAS THE DIAGRAMS OF THE PARTS . . . .
Why were we yelling just now???
'Curly'
'Curly Q. Links' wrote:

Nick I went to that site , Can't find anything for pvc.

It sounds like you're looking for the PCV (not "pvc") tube. "PCV" stands for "positive crankcase ventilation." Most cars have a PCV valve that is commonly cleaned and/or changed at some point in the car's life. I do not see a PCV valve for your car; just the "tube."
For one version of the 2003 Accord 6-cylinder, see
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1 cord&catcgry2 03&catcgry3MR+EX+V6&catcgry4=KA5AT&catcgry5=BREATHER+TUBE+%28V6%29