Question

When was the Honda Accord introduced? I was thinking it was either the '76 or '77 model years. Thanks in advance.
Cheers, Chuck Kopsho
Oceanside, California
On Tue, 23 May 2006 14:41:26 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Chuck Kopsho) wrote:

76 as a coupe 77 as a 4 door
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Not to get technical, but the first Accord was actually a hatchback.
The hatchback was replaced by the coupe sometime during its 3rd generation (1986-89).

Yup you are right, sorry for the confusion.

And GAWD did they RUST. Probably even worse than most '70s Jap cars.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
TeGGeR wrote:

There was a recall on that for the sound dampening in the front wheel wells. My '79 hatchback got new fenders and a complete paint job.