question

the green light around the drive gear flashes and then the check engine light comes on. what might be the problem

jaylah wrote:

Please park the Honda by the window so we can see it with your WebCam . . . Otherwise we don't know what kind of Honda it is, nor the year, nor the mileage. :-(
'Curly'
You have transmission trouble. My manuel says when that happens it thre is a problem and to consult your dealer or repair facility. Scott