question

the green light around the drive gear flashes and then the check engine light comes on. what might be the problem

Reply to
jaylah

Please park the Honda by the window so we can see it with your WebCam . . . Otherwise we don't know what kind of Honda it is, nor the year, nor the mileage. :-(

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_ _

You have transmission trouble. My manuel says when that happens it thre is a problem and to consult your dealer or repair facility. Scott

Reply to
zonie