Question about mp3 Player add-on for Accord

I have found a copy of the manual for Honda's mp3 accessory, which is available for the 2005, 2006 Accords. The good news, for me :), is it has a random mode which enables play of all your songs in a folder (up
to the folder's 255 file max.) in a random manner and you can have 100 folders. But I'm wondering -- is it possible that songs can be repeated as part of the randomizing? I hope not. Bummer if randomizing means that you would possibly get repeat(s) before they all get played. Also -- and very important, if you turn off the car in the middle of a random session, when you start the car again will the session "remember" where is was, and resume random play from where it left off? Or, do you have to start the random session all over again. Thanks in advance to anyone who has had experience with the mp3 accessory and can offer any help to my questions.
Here's the manual, if it helps any: http://www.handaaccessories.com/accord/mp3op.pdf
Ed
Add pictures here
✖