question for hachiroku

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 18 May 2008 22:35:51 +0000, Grumpy AuContraire wrote:

I garnered all that a long time ago when I made an 'educated guess' in the Honda group.
As far as a cold one, I play in a band and we had a practice/party this afternoon (rather than in the evening) and I did just that! I like Bass Ale.

Amen ( raises glass of shiraz to make a toast to you ).
Peace, Polfus
Polfus wrote:

My poison is Pinch... On the rocks please!
<G>
JT