Question on new Accord 05

I m thinking to purchase a new 2005 Accord DX (MT) model this yr. And I would like to know if the 15' wheel be replaced with a 16' alloy wheels with
extra fee. (Sorry, first time buyer)
Does anyone know if the dealers are willing to do that and how much extra (typically) that we are talking about?
Thank you so much in advance.

Yes, the dealer would be happy to do that. Wouldn't surprise me at all if it's $300/wheel, plus the cost of the tires.
Thanks. That might be little too expensive then. ;-)

Be very careful, requesting options that are not specifically offered, especially regarding Honda. Unlike autos like Toyota, Honda restricts their options offered to each style. For example DX, LX, EX etc. all have their own option selections which include tires and wheels. Sure, the dealer may sell you larger wheels and tires and love it, but consider this: Suppose a front end problem such as shocks, tie rods or steering develops and you try to get it repaired under your warrantee. The dealer could certainly claim that, since you modified the design of this series on your own, you would have to pay for tire related problems. Can't you envision that? It's tough enough these days getting a warranty honored when there is no question as to responsibility. If you really want a Honda Accord with 16 inch alloy wheels, buy the EX model.

with
murray wrote: A bunch of other stuff which I have <snipped>

This is good advice....
I'll add that the step-up to LX return a large bang for the buck too.
Tp,
No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...