Question re replacing Brake and Tranny fluid

Page 2 of 2

How can you say you are tire about DEALER BASHING almost everybody in the USA has taken a pay cut but not the STEALER I mean DEALERs.
In article

You're delusional.
I live in the Sierra Nevada maybe an hour's drive from Sacramento. Up here in the foothills we had the only Ford dealer and the only Dodge dealer go bankrupt, and out of business due to lack of sales. The family that used to sell GM and Jeeps, had to give up the Jeeps, and consolidate to smaller locations. The Honda dealership, in Shingle Springs (no, I am not making that up)is the smallest Honda dealership in the world, but they are hanging on. This is such a small place that everyone knows everyone, so they really cannot do anything funny. They have two sales people, both part-time. One is the singer for the fifties group, "Aftershock" and the other is a recent Afhgan refugee. They have memorized the sales spiel, but if it gets technical, like pairing a cell phone to the hands-free link, they have to call a tech. but no one minds, because that is just the way that it is. Anyway, most dealers, and their people and families (and they are, after all human too) have suffered a great deal. I see one guy in a place, and the next month he's in a different place, and lucky to get that. It has been no piece of cake for anybody.

much Kool-Aid haven't you!!!!!! DaveD

If the money tight you don't have right downside like everybody else. You just got to big for your britches. (GET BIGGER MAKE MORE MONEY) lol

whatsoever.....Gawd what an idiot...DaveD

This is not an English-speaking person, so they use colloquialisms, which are not appropriate, but fit their pre-conceived notions. There is not any use in responding.
In article

The whole "we have to change brake fluid a special way that no one has ever heard of" thing tends to lend credence to that. But a buck twenty for Honda fluid at Honda prices, plus an hour's labor, isn't out of line.
Transmission? It should be a simple drain and fill, and that sound excessive. Unless they decided to do the Honda-recommended second level method of multiple drain/drive/fill iterations to change out as much fluid as possible; if that's not what you asked for, then yes, you were taken.

OK, yes, avoid this dealership.
Should you "report them to the state consumer fraud division"? Wasting your time. Just avoid them.

Thanks for the advice and info!

One further bit of information - the tech's report back to the Service Advisor should list the actural measurements of your pads, shoes, rotors, and drums. The Service Advisor should be able to give you the replacement figure for pads and shoes and the "turn to" and "replace" figures for your rotors and drums...Keep in mind that not all rotors can be turned (oem Honda should be)....This way you will have the exact figures to look at and make a much better decision....DaveD