Questions re: K series engines

Honda has been mounting the 4 cylinder engines and transmisions in most of the vehicles they have made the same way for dozens of years. What are the
primary reasons Honda engineers mounted the K-series engines in vehicles in a radically different way? Some examples: Placement of air filter housing; anti-lock brake system unit; fuse boxes; alternator, etc.
Thanks in advance, Jason
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

There was a great article on the K motors in an issue of Honda Tuning Magazine about a year ago.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Jim, Thanks. I will visit their website to see if they have the article. I don't believe they have old or new issues at the local library. Jason
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO