Radio/Climate Control Panel is blank

Hi,
The Radio/Climate Control panel in the center of the dash is blank on my 2004 Accord V-6. I assume that this is an LCD panel. Is there a back light that went out or is the whole LCD panel trashed? The
instrument cluster is lit normally. Is there something simple to check ?
Thanks, Norman

You did check the fuse, right?

Here is a TSB on that problem. www.driveaccord.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid%17