radio died

I have a pioneer premier in my car and it's not working. i tried the stock radio also but it still doesn't work. My car got stolen two days ago. We got it back the next morning but they yanked out the radio. so now it doesn't work. I called the dealership to get the code, but my serial number isn't valid, not enough numbers. I checked the fuses. could it be an elecrtical problem? please help i need music.... '91 honda Accord coupe

Reply to
virgo83

I forgot to mention that it's an LX, and the antenna isn't coming up, could that be part of the problem?

Reply to
virgo83

The CODE isn't needed if the stereo isn't ASKING for you to enter it. . . . . . .There's TWO fuses that feed your radio. One is under the hood. The five-digit radio code for Honda radios is on the white 'credit' card (and should be in your owner's manual), despite your dealer's innability to tell you how many digits your serial number is supposed to be.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_ _

If the radio is the standard on from the factory, there is no code. Probably a loose or broken wire in the harness, or a loose connection at the radio connector. bob

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob