radio, intake, heater, problems. Please help!

I own a 1991 Honda Accord LX and I recently left my oil cap off (I know...careless but in a hurry) and i took it to the shop to get my oil changed and to get a new cap. Another person that works behind
them cleaned my hood off for me to get the excess oil off so I wouldnít smell it anymore. Ok, logically wouldnít he have powerwashed the hood if it only took him like 5 mins to do? My point is that now my carís radio has stopped working, the lights where the AC controls are (fan speed, cool to hot) lights are going from bright to dim and my heater is not as warm. It used to heat up right away and now itís blowing out cold air for a while before it gets hot. I had the oil cleaned up on Wed. Everything worked Saturday, then by tuesday after not driving the car since Sat. all that is messed up. Not to mention it is sucking in air again like it was before I had the intake manifold gasket repaired and a hose near the radiator replaced. It wasnít doing this until Tuesday as well. What do you think? Is it possible that he got stuff wet that shouldnít have been wet or are things things probably not related? Iím good about keeping the maintenance up on my car so for all of this to happen at once right after I had this done is weird.
‚úĖ
kp23 wrote:

2. don't take this vehicle to an idiot that doesn't know what they're doing [brakes, power wash].
in answer to your questions, yes, the coincidence of the power wash and your munged electrics is no coincidence - it's inevitable. if you ever get this thing working properly, don't do it again. use detergent cleaner and gentle hose, if anything at all. and find a different mechanic.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ