radio light is on!

i own honda civic 2001 (canada). the cd player was on and i was driving and all the suddent it stopped! i turn off the engin and take off the ingination but the radio light is still on and the anti theft red light is solid red. I unplugged all the fuses but the light is still on. what else i should do? i can not use the radio/cd player now.

Reply to
esara123

There are _TWO_ fuses for your radio. One is called 'backup' (having nothing to do with your white lights on the back of the car).

I had a Honda radio with a short inside it. It would blow the main fuse if you even wiggled the main connector. Bought it on eBay :-(

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_