radio stopped playing

could anyone please tell me what would cause first the light on the radio to go out, second the radio to stop playing on a 2003 Honda Accord EXL :?

Kids sticking coins in the CD or tape slot....

Check the fuses. Some are on the drivers side dash next to the door and others are under the hood near the passenger side firewall.
The lights on my radio went out too on my 98 Accord, and the radio works when it is warm. That is the POS Honda radios.

girl wrote:

You sometimes have to WAIT a while for a useful answer. If you want a correct answer faster, SEARCH the NG. The correct answer already exists, and it's only a few weeks old.
'Curly'