Rapid blinker lights continuous -- 92 Honda Accord

I have a 92 Honda Accord LX, and recently the front and rear blinkers (passenger's side) have started to continuously blink, even when the blinker is set to the off position. The blinking is very rapid,
probably double the speed of my normal blinker. Along with the rapid "blinker click" sound inside the cabin, the outside blinkers actually light up as if I'm making a turn. However, when it's blinking rapidly the light is a bit more faint than normal. Otherwise, my blinkers work okay, but the rapid blinking makes it look like I'm always making a left-hand turn!
Any ideas or suggestions as to what's causing this?
Thanks, -c
signal relay
cc wrote:

You could have the bad-ICU problem. http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/faq_ii.html#badicu
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Thanks to all those who replied. I came across this post after I put mine up:
http://www.hondacivicforum.com/m_6751/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm#6751
It suggests replacing the bulb(s) first before considering the relay. Is this a wiser course of action to take before considering the relay or ICU?
But thanks, your suggestions were helpful and I'll look into them! -c