Rattle when turning Accord EX

Whenever I make a sharp turn (especially a right turn), a rattling sound emanates from under the front of the car. Milder turns wont cause the rattle, so I only hear it when moving at low speeds (the
only time sharp turns are possible). Any ideas?
Thread archive:

First idea is to make sure the CV joints are booted and greased and don't have crud inside. Still, depending on the age of the car, you could have a bad CV joint.
Check your CV joints.
On 5/1/08 4:22 PM, in article 1202301 snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com, "thm61"