Re: 09 Honda Fit oil change?

Mine was starting to worry me. I am at 6700mi and only at 50% oil life. I was searching the web to see if there was a computer recall/ problem. This is my first batch of oil and they don't want it changed too early due to the additives. I just don't want to damage the engine by not changing it often enough.
About half of my milage is hiway.
Bob
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:53:32 -0800, the_locker wrote:

oh puhleeeze. after honda spend millions of dollars developing useful tools like an oil monitor, and the oil companies spend millions developing high reliability lubricants, you "worry" that you're not getting ripped off every 3k miles? go pay for some oil analysis and prove for yourself that they know what they're doing. or fuck off back to 1953 and buy a ford.