Re: 2000 Civic Coupe EX Radio activation

> ElanS2 wrote: > Hello All, > I just bought a 2000 Radio with CD to put into my 1995 Civic. > Can someone please tell me what the procedure is to enter
the activation code? > I presume it is the following: > Turn on the radio > Punch the 5 digits using the selector buttons from one to 6 > Can someone please confirm this or correct it? > I cannot get over how easy it is to work on this car, the 95. > Totally different from American iron. > Cheers > Rod McIntyre
Hello again, I didn't mention that the 2000 radio is from a Civic EX that was scrapped. Cheers Rod