Re: 2008 minivans: Honda Odyssey vs Toyota Sienna

We have an '07 Odyssey. At the time when we were shopping, the Honda could be had in 8 passenger in leather. The Toyota was only available in 7 passenger when you got leather. All other factors about the vehicles made them equal in our eyes. The final vote came down to if 1 could be had in 8 passenger, that's the one (my wife's logic, as 6 or 7 passenger was enough in my mind seeing as we only have 2 kids. I was ready to get her an MB R350 which is only 6 passenger).