Re: 92 Accord Gear Shift Lever Sticking

Sorry about the multiple postings. I was having trouble posting.

Damn TimeWarner

I've got a 92 Accord Lx 4 door automatic with 200k miles on it.  As soon > as the weather started warming up the gear shift lever become very hard > to get in and out of park.  The parking claw(not sure this is the > correct name) doesn't always engage. Any suggestions on how to fix it or > does the cable need to be replaced.  The dealer wants $350 to replace > the cable.  Does anyone know how hard it is to replace the cable? > > Thanks
Reply to
Face