re: 94 Front right tire snap...(Mike Pardee).....

thanks for the site you gave me it helps, it's exactly what happened on the picture but like you said i was more just backing up from a parking lot when it snap than what happened on the pictures!!!!

Reply to
davi

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good!

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

"Michael Pardee" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@sedona.net:

They usually break during low-speed maneuvers, I've since learned. Mine (~50mph) was an exception.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Don't you feel special now?!?

Reply to
Michael Pardee

"Michael Pardee" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@sedona.net:

Didn't feel special at the time, lemme tell ya.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Is this more common in the salt belt? From Tegger's other action shots, I think his snowy/salty environment probably hastened the degradation to failure. Or is more of a defect like a poor cast of the part. OP, where is your location?

Reply to
MAT

I just had my front passenger side ball joint/axle replace and aligned....however, i thought everything would be alright now! There's a noise I hear of tapping around in the back/somewhere underneath from time to time and when I push the break it's pulsating!!??????? any advice/opinion/suggestion???????

Reply to
davi