re: 94 Front right tire snap...(Mike Pardee).....

thanks for the site you gave me it helps, it's exactly what happened on the picture but like you said i was more just backing up from a parking lot when it snap than what happened on the pictures!!!!

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good!
Mike

They usually break during low-speed maneuvers, I've since learned. Mine (~50mph) was an exception.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Don't you feel special now?!?

Didn't feel special at the time, lemme tell ya.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Is this more common in the salt belt? From Tegger's other action shots, I think his snowy/salty environment probably hastened the degradation to failure. Or is more of a defect like a poor cast of the part. OP, where is your location?
I just had my front passenger side ball joint/axle replace and aligned....however, i thought everything would be alright now! There's a noise I hear of tapping around in the back/somewhere underneath from time to time and when I push the break it's pulsating!!??????? any advice/opinion/suggestion???????