Re: Acceleration on 99 Accord EX

kinda notice that on mine also.Is your's a v6,or 4 cyl?Mine is a v6. I find if you do not come to a complete stop and accelerate when you are almost stopped,it sometimes takes a few seconds to get the rpm's up to what
they should be.I don't know if I am explaining this correctly,but I am sure if you have the same symptons you know what I am talking about. It wouldn't be the tranny slipping,because when completely stopped this doesnt happen. I believe maybe a sticky accelerator,but am curious to see the posts on this one. Good luck.