Re: Acceleration on 99 Accord EX

Hello, I also have a 99 Accord EX--auto tranny--4 cyld. I don't have any of the problems that you mentioned. However, I wanted to remind you to visit these sites and download the reports www.alldata.com www.nhtsa.com There was a recall in relation to the Ignition Switch.
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO