Re: Acceleration on 99 Accord EX

first off: long time reader, first time poster and I think you all are > great.

> > I have a 99? Accord EX w/ auto tranny and was looking for suggestions > on how to fix my problem, here are a couple symptoms: > > 1) Gas pedal is stiff, sometimes hard to push which leads to difficult > driving > 2) Car seems not to coast well, as if it is engine braking too much > 3) Shifts are sometimes a little rough > > Any ideas or solutions would be greatly appreciated. > > Thanks

Hello, I also have a 99 Accord EX--auto tranny--4 cyld. I don't have any of the problems that you mentioned. However, I wanted to remind you to visit these sites and download the reports

There was a recall in relation to the Ignition Switch.

Reply to
Jason