Re: Anyone tow with a Honda Pilot?

We have a 2004 EX-L and regularly tow a 3500lb boat (including trailer). The pilot does quite well. I installed the factory towing package which includes
a larger atf cooler in addition to a power steering fluid cooler. I don't really understand why it needs a PS cooler, but it's there. I'm considering upgrading to a larger ATF cooler, since it get's quite hot even in the winter when not towing. (you can easily reach in from under the fornt grill and feel how hot the cooler gets.
We've got over 24k miles now on the pilot, and it's been completely problem free. We've never been back to the dealer since it was purchased.

with
would
fuel
would
lbs,
You'd
I'm glad you mentioned that- I had forgotten the rear diff!

problem
Hmm, exactly what I wanted to hear! Thanks so much for everyone's input. Now I just have to find the time to get one. Finances, trade in, child care while negotiating... Richard

at
fuel
good
off
Pilot.
Waiving the right to remain silent, "Richard Minami"

The Pilot is a great vehicle. Honda is still offering a good lease package on the EX - something like $279/mo for 36 months. 12k/year, and about $2,800 to start.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!