Re: At Fault Collision: Insurance Q

<snip>

You're also a n00b at crossposting I see.
I'm outta this one after this reply since you've cunningly posted this identical OT message individually to at least three groups.

Giving your state might help. States have widely varied insurance laws. In some, it's a serious offense not to inform your insurance company. And if the other driver does and you do not, you could be strung up high on suspicion of trying to cover it up by not informing them. That looks pretty bad.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–