Re: Brake Pads

I believe you, because I have 120,000 kms on my first set, although a lot of it is highway. Yes, I 'll be doing the job myself.

The reason I posed the question in the first place was that I had recently done my mom's brakes with cheap aftermarkets. The OEM Ford Focus pads are the best I've ever seen, they stuck like glue. Like an idiot, I went and replaced them and the difference is unbelievable.

I might redo her brakes with the OEM pads, but I was just wondering if there was anything better out there. Told you so ;) "make sure you grease the sliders with some "synthetic brake grease" and bleed the old brake fluid out. using a premium dot 3 brake fluid for a good job =D

Reply to
johnin