Re: Comment on car insurance

Have you compared this with Hartford, including their programs for Credit Union or other group membership?
Only problem with UURP is their constant nagging and selling of your information.
Sir F. A. Rien wrote:

The coverage IS with the Hartford but if you mean their regular lines (non-group plans), I don't recall if they came up or not. My recollection is that they did but were somewhat higher than the AARP plan. I did run it by several agents as well as one of those insurance quote sites and it came out top dog in each case.

Haven't found it to be a problem, especially when I consider the discount on insurance as well as the lodging discounts when traveling.
Regarding your question on the number of cars. I wasn't complaining about the premium. I get the coverage I want/need at the best price I can find. If I choose to have six cars, what's the difference. I NEED three, but I want the fourth (the 'Vette). No problem.