Re: Crosstour - beautiful or ugly?

Thus spake snipped-for-privacy@gmab.com :

My 96 Civic sure had the lines of a BMW 3 series. No mistaking the two, but individual lines were really close.
Clones? No. Parallel evolution? Maybe. Limited number of ways to get the same airflow from the same basic frame design? Very likely.
Remember how everything started looking like a "melted gumdrop" after the Taurus came out?
--

- dillon I am not invalid

I love my country, It's my government I fear.